June 2, 2011

A Blogiversary!

**EDITED:
I will not be selling Anger Management Aardvarks after all. I was able to track down the pattern maker, who's pattern I based mine off of, and she said even with alterations it is still her pattern and I cannot sell items made from it. Sad and lame, but that is life. Better to find out now than get sued later on :-p Plus I would not want to infringe upon anyone's rights, which is why I tracked her down and asked.
That is ok, I love making them and they make great gifts for personal use :)

Anyway, for better news... I just realized that this week is my Blogiversary! Approximately 1 year ago I graduated with my MA in Germany from the University of Delaware. My mom bought me my first sewing machine as a graduation present and the sewing/quilting madness started from there. Wow, I've learned so much in a year... its crazy to look back and see all I've created. Thanks again mom for such a fabulous gift!!! :)

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

How exciting... congratulations on your new Etsy store!!!

Bree said...

They are adorable!

Hmmm...that reminds me, I think sometime in the beginning of June is when I officially switched over from my personal blog to the crafty one, now I'm curious about when it actually was!

Michelle said...

LOL...those critters are adorable! Congrats on your Blogiversary!!