August 11, 2011

Mini Bowtucks Bag #2

Here is the new mini bowtucks bag I made this week.


I used the same "Its a hoot - by Momo" fabric from the first one, just in pink this time. I love the way it looks. 
Its a good thing I love my mom or I would be keeping this one too haha. Alas, I promised it to her and to her it will go.


Just to give you an idea of the size, this is my Kindle in its green cover sitting next to it. In front is the matching zipper wallet/pouch I made.

Yay for quicker projects that don't take 3 months to complete... just 3 days haha. (Ok only about 5 or 6 hours... but spread over 3 days.)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

One last reminder... don't forget my GIVEAWAY - ends Saturday at midnight!

***And for an update to my dear readers... I will indeed be giving away BOTH the tote bag and the zipper wallet from that giveaway post... between blogger and google reader I reached 100+ followers, yay! Thanks for your support and good luck!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Debbie said...

darling bags! & congrats on 100 followers! But how do you tell how many you have thru google reader??

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Michelle said...

Very cute bag! You are so talented!

Emily said...

Wow....I love that bag so much! You did a great job. :)

Millie Motts said...

Kate Spade and Vera Bradley (not Wang) better watch out. You're nipping at their heels!