January 25, 2012

Kumari Garden Destash! - SWAPPED

**UPDATE*** This has been swapped - thanks!

************
Lately I have been trying to clean up my sewing area and am doing a little inventory on my stash. I am finding some fabrics and lines that I like but do not love, and am ready to part with. I will be posting them now and then to see if they can find a new home.

Here is the first one - maybe more to come in the next few weeks as I do some more clean up:

Kumari Garden FQ Bundle - you will receive 27 unique fat quarters out of the 29 prints shown below -
$45 + $5 shipping - that comes to $1.72/FQ for this lovely line!

Comment or email me if you are interested or have a better offer - also willing to trade if the deal is right :)

Back to more cleaning, plotting and scheming... hoping to have more projects to show you this weekend!

2 comments:

Diane Bohn said...

Uh, hi. :) I like this line. :) lol. What are the two that aren't included? I may be interested in it.

Jolie said...

hi, is this still available?
tropicalsoup[AT]gmail[DOT]com