December 21, 2012

A bit of sewing...

I've been more motivated lately to work on finishing up little projects and have been able to get a few WIPs completed ~ here are a few of my newest creations:

1. My main item for the Sew Sew Modern Swap - if my partner still likes it:


Front of pillow - first time using binding on a pillow


Back of pillow - love those metro circles!
 2. My in-laws came to visit us from Germany and my sister-in-law ordered some Guetermann purse frame glue for me so I was finally able to make one of these pouches from my Sewing Summit class (pattern issues in class so I never got to make mine):




I'm having some issues getting the fabric to stick strong enough to be able to hold stuff. I need to re-glue a few more places for the 3rd time but hey - that is what practice is for right? :)

3. I finally got the right interfacing to finish this Idea Pouch - another pattern from Sewing Summit, although I wasn't in that class:


Matching drawstring bag to make a little Christmas set for someone special :)

Inside pouch is great for an ipad or notebook, small pleated pouch covers multiple pen pockets


I love making matching fabric buttons!!
 4. And as mentioned in my last post - the Evelyn bag - a few more pictures just because I love it :)






And that my friends is the end of this crafty picture show. Hope everyone is able to finish up their last minute Christmas preparations and able to take time to RELAX and ENJOY the holidays with family and friends :) Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Katy Cameron said...

Loads of lovely sewing there!

PS any chance of getting rid of the nasty word verification?